The Importance of Nonverbal Communication:
- The Secret Language of Success
- Learn how to tell if someone is lying to you.
- Understand how to appear confident, when nervous
- Recognize the hidden power of your handshake.
- Identify gender communication differences between men and women.
- Learn to develop articulate/positive body language during presentations.
- Understand acceptable and unacceptable cultural body language.
- Explore sensitivities in various cultures.
- Turn a job interview into a job by recognizing positive body language signals.
- Identify power plays for successful self-selling.
Strictly Business Body Language
- Acquire the answers and the rules of nonverbal selling power.
- Obtain the skills required to be a successful negotiator.
- Recognize dishonesty gestures in others.
- Read the buyers key nonverbal signals.
- Pinpoint sales resistance and turn it to your advantage.
- Locate the most tactile seating position to control an interview or negotiation.
- Recognize verbal objections before they are expressed.
- Close more sales and increase profits.
Negotiating Successfully Through Understanding and Recognizing Personality Differences
- Understand the basis for successful negotiating.
- Successfully recognize the four basic personalities and their style in negotiating: Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholy, and Phlegmatic.
- Identify strategies to understand and work better with others.
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each personality type as well as acknowledge their individual type of participation/role as a team player. (T.E.A.M)
- Learn key words to help motivate each personality type.
Doubling Your Effectiveness:
T.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Accomplishes More)
- Using Both Sides of Your Brain
- Understand the difference between analytical vs. creative thinking.
- Define measured IQ vs. functional IQ
- Learn to increase your IQ score substantially on any IQ test.
- Examine the relationship between intelligence and job performance.
- Learn how to manage creativity.
- Participate in a Knowledge Quiz Bowl (Brain Aerobics).
- Understand the ingredients of a competent, efficient team.
- Show the direct correlation between an effective sports team and an effective business team from: recruiting, coaching, giving pep talks, utilizing time outs, outlining penalties, and the importance of setting goals.
- Realize and interpret the various personalities of a successful team.
- Examine the strengths of each personality.
- Learn ways to bring out the best in others.
- Participate in various team activities.
Handshakes, Headshakes, Bowing, or Hugging: Understanding Global Business Protocol
- Learn the value of Protocol.
- Discover cultural differences concerning:
- Business Cards
- Names, Titles & Forms of Address
- Communication: Style, Language, Interpreter, Written vs. Oral
- Time: Business hours, Dining hours, Holidays
- Gestures & Physical Space
- Dining & Drinking, Entertainment & Toasts
- Gifts, Flowers, Numbers & Colors
- Business: Attitudes, Meetings & Negotiations
- Identify the Do’s and Taboos of Body Language around the World.